DealerTrack eCarList is growing!
Let's work together.
Managed Chatter (Part-Time) Apply Now
DealerTrack eCarList is seeking a talented and intelligent individual to be a part of our growing Managed Chat Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity respond to incoming online chat requests from our clients within the automotive industry and their potential customers while working from home. Additionally, you will be able to receive incentive compensation for converted leads that you provide to our clients.
DealerTrack eCarList will provide you with the initial and on-the-job training you will need to be successful in this role. In addition, you will be given many opportunities to enhance your customer-service and time management skills through the Managed Chat Team’s online resources.
The Managed Chat Team serves our clients 24/7 to respond to potential/current customers’ chat requests. The Managed Chat Team supervisor will provide you with a shift schedule that may fluctuate/vary. Part-time hours can vary up to 30 hours per week, according to the Managed Chatter’s availability.
The ability to work on Saturdays, Sundays, and/or overnight shifts are strongly preferred.
The Managed Chatter’s responsibilities will include, and are not limited to:
* Responding to multiple simultaneous online chat requests from our clients within the automotive industry and their current/potential customers
* Providing exemplary customer service to our clients and their current/potential customers
* Gather potential customer lead information and route these leads to the appropriate departments so that our clients may successfully follow up with them
* Managing your schedule and keeping track of hours worked
* Providing time sheets on a weekly basis
* Staying up to date on latest client and Chat Team updates and requests through our Managed Chat Team Blog site
* Consistently following the Chat Best Practices guidelines and following instructions to optimize chat leads
* Performing research online to accurately respond to clients’ and customers’ chat requests
* Staying in contact and following up as necessary with the Managed Chat Supervisor via email, Managed Chat Team Blog, or phone during your shifts
* Having a general understanding of our clients’ business needs
Qualified candidates will possess:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Must possess a personal computer running Windows XP/OS X.4 or greater with broadband internet connection
* Must possess strong Internet Searching skills through, but not limited to, dealership websites, Google, Bing, Edmunds, etc.
* Must possess the ability to type 30 WPM
* Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of management, team members, vendors, clients, etc.
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills
* Must possess strong time-management and organizational skills
* Must have the ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced online environment and multiple simultaneous chat requests
* Basic automotive industry knowledge strongly preferred, but not required
* Previous call center and/or customer service experience strongly preferred, but not required
* Some college coursework preferred, but not required
Please visit the link below to learn more about this position and apply.
WORKING AT ECARLIST:
eCarList is a cutting-edge, web-based, rapidly growing software company, headquartered at Mockingbird Station in Dallas, Texas. Over the past several years, eCarList has grown organically to become one of the most respected companies chosen to handle a wide range of technological components used by over 1,000 forward thinking automotive dealerships nationwide and in Canada. eCarList specializes in Product Development, Website Design & Development, Search & Media, and much more. For more information, visit www.ecarlist.com.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: full-time
Required Experience: 0-1 year
Hiring Manager: Merritt Critcher
« view all job listings