DealerTrack eCarList is growing!
Let's work together.
Associate Website Manager Apply Now
The Associate Website Manager troubleshoots and manages website changes and upgrades for all non, Top-Tier clients post website launch. They are responsible for interpreting incoming Helpdesk tickets for the Interactive Department, consulting the client on any updates and scheduling the website updates to the Design and Front End Website Development Teams. The Associate Website Manager will answer the Project Management phone and troubleshoot website requests. They will train clients on software features relevant to website updates. The Associate Website Manager will be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and will have excellent customer service skills.
* Troubleshooting Helpdesk requests and phone calls regarding changes and upgrades for non- Top-Tier websites that have already launched.
* Investigating and researching the website issue.
* Testing theories based on research to resolve issue.
* Providing training for clients on software features related to their website. (Ex. Specials, CMS pages)
* Testing the updated website to ensure the task was completed correctly.
* Escalating issues and working collaboratively with other departments to fix. (Ex. Inventory Implementation Team regarding inventory feed issues or software set-ups. Engineering regarding custom software development.)
* Assessing website changes and scheduling Designers and Front End Website Developers according to the task's complexity and priority.
* Manage and assign the tasks with a strong understanding of the skill set of the Design and Development team members.
* Share resources among other project management team and negotiate for team members' time
* Consulting client on any changes that they need to make on their existing website.
* Interview the client about the goal for the website update.
* Use knowledge of design and development capabilities to make educated suggestion for website change.
* Establish and process change fees for design and development updates based on complexity and time involved.
* Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Advertising, Marketing, Visual Arts, Design, Web Development or CIS
* 3 months - 2 years experience working within an agency, web firm, creative services, interactive team or technical support.
* Strong proficiency in Web and Internet skills required
* Design skills/background and technical knowledge of how web pages are created is required
* Must possess strong time-management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Mac OS is preferred, but not required (eCarList runs on Mac OS)
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) required
Please visit the link below to learn more about this position and apply.
WORKING AT ECARLIST:
eCarList is a cutting-edge, web-based, rapidly growing software company, headquartered at Mockingbird Station in Dallas, Texas. Over the past several years, eCarList has grown organically to become one of the most respected companies chosen to handle a wide range of technological components used by over 1,000 forward thinking automotive dealerships nationwide and in Canada. eCarList specializes in Product Development, Website Design & Development, Search & Media, and much more. For more information, visit www.ecarlist.com.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: full-time
Required Experience: 0-2 years
Hiring Manager: Susan Lawson
« view all job listings